feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Monday, October 19, 2015

How I transformed my cheap store bought Cruella Deville wig for a family Halloween party.

So I went to target and saw this long wavy black and white wig. $12. It didn't look like cruella deville's hair that we have all seen in Disney movies. But it put an idea into my head, a  big fur coat or just crazy black and white fashion. I love black and white anything! So i ended up going back to target. I'm on a budget, I have two kids and costumes are expensive anyways but I always like the challenge of creating my own. No one can copy yours.

LONG STORY SHORT>>> I HATED THE WIG!!!
Didn't look like cruella to me. I looked all over youtube and googled how to recreate a wig from a cheap store wig and I found nothing. I created my own video and put it on youtube. I straightened the wig and cut my own crazy bob into it. and it worked!!
very simple to do. check it out!!!

here is my links>>>>

PART ONE
https://youtu.be/yvaUgKaI6y4

PART TWO
https://youtu.be/Hv3PWnGj0yw



comment on the video if you have comments or questions on how I did this!

I had a long black dress, paired with a zebra coat, added a bunch of pearls, and some black long gloves. When I get the photos I will post them up, or if you would like to see some outfit options to match, i would love to share, maybe make a video on that as well!!

Whatever you decide a red lip tops this outfit off!!!!

love yeah,
muaahmuxo!!


No comments: