feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Friday, September 11, 2015

Baking/cooking my concealer

Setting your concealer with some kind of powder is a essential to keep it from creasing and getting long wear!!

My choice at the moment is e.l.f. high definition powder. $6 at target
You can do this with any powders, especially translucent powders!!!!

I put an access amount on the fluffy sponge that comes in it and I pat it once where ever I applied concealer and I place a good amount. 

DO NOT BLEND, BRUSH, RUB IN, OR PAT INTO SKIN. SIMPLY PAT ON ONCE TO GET POWDER ON.

Allow it to stay on these spot loose like the photos below.
I normally do my contouring right after and my blush. Once everything else on your face is done, go ahead and take a brush and lightly brush off any loose powder.  

And Waala beautiful brighten flawless look....


Product + Baking front face

Side profile of baking face. 
below eyes, below lips on chin area, below my cheekbone contour and nose area

Access Powder works the best!!! if it looks messy your doing it right
Other side of face!!! bake that face!!! 
haha you can see the sponge imprint!!




Hoped this helped anyone trying to figure out the basics of baking/cooking that face!!!!

XOXO,
Muaahmuxo

No comments: