feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Friday, October 16, 2015

Elf gel liner review

So my 2 favorite eyeliners are loreal 24hr infallible lacquer liner and the jordana fabuliner  so I decided to test this liner by elf out. This is their gel liner and I believe I bought it for $3 at target which is about the same price for the jordana liner but the loreal lacquer liner is around $10 or more.
The VERDICT?
This liner is light for me. By light I mean the color black isn't very vivid like my 2 favorites. However it does last on my eyes a long time and I like the little brush that comes with the liner. It helps to make your lines very precise and even.
Its not bad but its not amazing either. I think I could love it if the color was a darker black, more vivid like my loreal lacquer. If it was I would definitely trade my loreal for this elf. But honestly for $3 buy the jordana fabuliner instead or the elf felt tip liner for the same price.
xoxo,
Muaahmuxo

No comments: