feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Cozy Voxbox from Influenster


This is what the Cozy Voxbox looked like once the box was opened in excitement!!
I recieved these products complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster.
Interested in joining to obtain free goodies? Here's the link

Inside my Cozy Voxbox:
+One coupon/voucher for a free Daisy Sour Cream
+One coupon/voucher for a free Country Crock Butter w/ flyer of cookie recipe
+One Package of Simple face wipes with coupons on future products
+One package with Maybelline Superstay 24 lipstick 
+One package with 2 Pilot eraseable pens in blue and red w/ drawable flyer about the pens
+One flyer explaining EBATES program.


Here is my unboxing video
 as well as the lipstick being applied

Immediately that day I slapped on that red lipstick and went to the store to redeem my vouchers.
Here is what I came home with!!
At my safeway the butter was on sale, so I was able to get the large container for free because it was under the voucher price!!!
The sour cream that day was used on baked potatoes and came in handy when the girls applied it on the potatoes themselves. (a 3yr old and a 6 yr old)
 I didn't have to worry about too much or too little and I could just close the lid and put it in the fridge. 
No need to dirty any spoons at all!!!
The butter was used as well on the potatoes and to cook our meat.
 It was so delicious!!!


The red Maybelline Superstay 24 HR lipstick looked beautiful and it felt comfortable on my lips.
The drying process was very drying and as I put the moisturizer on it relieved that drying right away!! 
When I felt the drying, I just added more of the moisturizer balm on. 
It lasted a long time until dinner, when my lipstick was completely removed from my filet of steak, potato and green beans. 
But before the actual meal, drinks hadn't removed it, nor kissing.
 I believed it was the actual food that removed it. 
Still lasted longer than most lipsticks.
But isn't it a pretty color?


The Simple face wipes

My number one favorite thing to use these for, was to clean up my wing liner, as you can see below.
This is a new trick I just started to do.
This was perfect to remove the excess shadow dust and the edge of the wing. 
However, these wipes did remove my makeup but I felt like I had to rub the makeup off my face in order to have it taken off, especially around my eyes. I'll still wake up with that raccoon look the next morning.
I still prefer my Neutrogena face wipes because I don't have to rub. 
That is my only reason for not falling in love and I'm being honest about it. 
They are still decent to use.
I cant wait to try their other brands because maybe they have something right for me!


Finally, I love these pens from Pilot!! 
I had to hide them from my 6 yr old because she thought they were so cool as well.
First, its the perfect ink type!!! I love it!!
It actually erases too!!
I use these in my daily schedule book now and it helps me organize by the two colors.
They are lite on the hand as well.



Lastly Ebates!
I have a whole post dedicated to Ebates because it truly is handy.
I just received cash back but this time I had it directed to my paypal and instead of waiting on a check in the mail. It was transferred that day that it posted to my Paypal!!! Paypal has an option too, where they can transfer it to your bank in a day as well. That is immediately faster than a check. 
Link to my Ebates post:
I will be using them for Christmas coming in the next week or two.


Well i hoped you enjoyed this little blog about these goodies!!
Until next time MUAAH!!!

No comments: