feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Monday, September 12, 2016

Work appropriate outfits- one shirt 3 different ways


 
1 SHIRT 3 DIFFERENT WAYS FOR WORKING DAYS!!
::youtube video above to see the pieces on an actual body: 
 
 
So a few months ago I bought a few items for work on www.boohoo.com (united states)
and I used a discount code which was like 50%. BIG DEAL!!
These were the pieces I purchased.
Now I know how hard it is, to use what you have. Especially when you want new clothes but its not in the budget.
OR
That dreaded morning question, "what do I wear today?"
So I Hope this gives you some ideas for a similar shirt if not the same one.
 
"The Shirt"
The main ingredient to all these options.
Felicity White Cotton Button Through Shirt- size 8 in white
 
Now this shirt is more sheer than I expected, but I put a white tank under to make it work approved. Also this shirt wrinkles bad, I would recommend a steamer maybe, I will be investing in one because the iron isn't enough. But I believe this shirt will look even better once the wrinkles are out.
Why I love this shirt and what makes it so versatile, is the fact that you can dress up or down. I can easily wear this shirt for a day off with some jeans. But add some dress pants and its more professional looking.
 
 
 
 
 
The shirt + a full midi skirt
 
 
 
Actually a 2 piece and I wanted to use this outfit more than one way so I came up with using the skirt separately..    AND I LOVE IT. The material of this 2 piece is so good. Its thick enough to last but not too thick that its heavy and hot!!!
Its just so beautiful. This outfit has made me fall in love with full midi skirts and I want more. I hope to do another one of these videos but for combinations with this skirt.
To get this look simply tuck in a button down shirt into the skirt and lightly un-tuck. Any color will do as long as it matches the skirt. Vice versa any midi skirt will do with a matching plain button down shirt.
Tammy Strappy Crop & Full Midi Skirt Co-Ord Set- size 8
 
 
The Shirt + the trousers
 
Now these pants are very thin, not what I expected either. However the material is nice and durable. Very comfortable. Stop right at my ankle.
This is kinda the classic option. Audrey Hepburn like. Throw on some flats and this is a great outfit for a long day!!!
Xanthe Pleat Front Slim Leg Trousers- size 8 in black

 
 The shirt + The bold print
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
The shirt with a bold print is one of my favorite office tricks to bring some fun to my wardrobe.
I prefer a legging type of pant because it slims the body down and is easy on the eye. I have  leggings for work in royal blue, mint green, red, etc and I find the way to make these professional, is a plain shirt and accessorize. However I love black and white so these are right up my ally.
These pants are thin but comfortable again. Makes being fashionable at work easy to work around.
Catarina Monochrome Gingham Skinny Trousers- size 8


 
Hope you enjoyed this little version of fashion week, the work edition.
<3 Muaahmuxo <3