feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Friday, August 26, 2016

Dollar tree challenge collab with JessicaWongXo


 
 
Hey chicas!!!
Yes I tried the dollar tree challenge and It was hard!!!!! It was also a collab with Jessica Wong!
Made me appreciate my brushes and the makeup of quality I pay a decent amount on.
The foundation did not work for me at all! It was too dark and did not blend into my skin it was just there and if I rubbed it in more it would just come off. I used the wet n wild crème brulee shadow to apply over and that helped alittle but not perfect. The shadows from la girl did not blend!!!!!! And I swear nothing was coming out of the mascara tube!!! But I made it work with what I had.
I actually liked the brow pencil, made them look good. I also didn't mind the bronzer or the blush I hope to test those two out with my blushes later. And to only use two brushes and the brushes that came with the products was super difficult. This is not my best work but please try this out on your own.
This is a collab so check out Jessica Wong.

Jessica's youtube video of dollar tree challenge:
https://youtu.be/1P5Km3a2h2k

Jessica's you tube:
youtube.com/jessicawongxo

Jessica's twitter:
@jessicawongxo

Products used:
dollar tree makeup sponges
wet n wild brushes, large eyeshadow brush & angled small brush
colormates black n brown pencil
LA colors bold eyes palette
LA colors auto eyeliner
LA colors mascara
L.A colors tan liquid makeup
Wet n wild crème brulee shadow
L.A colors spice bronzer
L.A colors spice cheek powder
NYC lipgloss

No comments: