feature post

Bold purple eyelook

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Beauty blender alternative

Don't feel like spending money on the beauty blender? Hate cleaning it? Or just haven't tried it yet?
Ok. Simple hack and cheap.
In the dollar store they carry the cosmetic wedges. Work the same. I love to use this to smooth out my foundation and concealer. Makes a flawless face.
I wet the flat part of the wedge with water then gently pat to smooth out the foundation and concealer.
Definitely try this. I love this cheap hack and you just toss out the unused wedge when it's dirty.


THE BRAND I HAVE AT MY DOLLAR STORE
A BUNCH MORE WERE IN THIS BAG... BUT IVE USED THEM, LASTS AWHILE


THE SIDE I LIKE TO USE TO PAT MY FOUNDATION/CONCEALER DOWN.

THE LONG SIDE



HOPED YOU LOVED <3
MUAAHMUXO

No comments: